As you may now know I am buying a house (we complete next Thursday eeek!) so I trying to focus on super affordable recipes that are really easy. This is something I concocted one day and it really is super easy! What is also great about this is its healthy and resourceful, it makes a huge batch so you can have it for lunch a couple of days after!
You will need:
- 2 Parsnips
- 1/3 Cabbage
- Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Vegetable Stock Cubes
- Handful of pasta
- Salt & Pepper to season
1. First up, prep your veg! Chop up as much celery as you like, however you like! Chop your cabbage so that its in little bits and grate your parsnips. Set that to one side.
2. Prep your stock as per it's instructions
3. Pour your stock into a pan and bring to the boil, when boiling break up your pasta how you like it and add to the stock. Stir every couple of minutes.
4. Now you need to sauté your veg. To sauté you need to add oil to a frying pan and get it really hot, when the oil is hot bring it down to a mid temperature and add your veg to the pan. Keep turning your veg every now and again.
5. After 5 minutes of sautéing your vegetables add them into the stock mixture, stir and then pour in your chopped tomatoes.
6. Season with thyme, salt and pepper and simmer for 30 minutes.
If you watched the video, did you find it helpful?
STAY IN TOUCH.