2. And not a modern classic. I'm talking a Henry James/Edith Wharton/Jane Austen shit (not that they are shit!). I know it's way harder than whipping out that Ok Magazine you stole from the doctor's waiting room, but just think of it as flossing your brain! And hey think how smart you'll look with that in your handbag!
3. - You are a grown-ass woman, and you don't need someone else to give you permission to eat something besides Pot Noodle. Take your Henry James/Edith Wharton/Jane Austen shit and get down to some fine cuisine solo.
5. - All-beer, all-cocktails or all-wine will severely lessen your awful hangover the following day., come on ladies we will learn this at some point in our lives… shots and wine are NEVER a good idea. On the other note if you did forget and do have the hangover from hell, drink full fat coke. I don't know why it works, it just does. I am not a woman of science!
6. Look after your skin - now is the time ladies… the biggest giveaway to a woman's age is her skin. Now you don't have to invest in anything fancy or over complicate things. Just be consistent. Heck, even your skin deserves some stability!
7. Start a savings account, or a pension - I know, I know yawwwwwn. But let me tell you, being the only person I know that owns a home at the age of 21 is a preeeetttyyyy good feeling! And hell when the girls were out drinking and I was stuck in looking at my piggy bank times were hard but now I am so grateful to my parents for making me save. At the end of the day money isn't happiness but it is a step up to different opportunities. And really do you need a Starbucks every day?
8. Invest in good pieces of clothing - now I ain't hating on Primark, hell I love Primark as much as the next gal' BUT Primark is a fabulous place for your basics & on trend items that will go out next month. I'm talking black jeans, white shirt, black blazer, leather jacket… those timeless pieces your wardrobe needs to survive (maybe a tad dramatic!) but just invest a little more and you'll get a lot more wear!
9. Stop caring what other people think - you'll just make choices you don't believe in based on their opinion… and who has to live with those choices? Well let me tell you, it isn't them!
10. Don't focus to much on your body - your body is beautiful and the more attention you give it the fatter it will appear… don't get me wrong I still have days when I cry into my macaroni cheese/cheeseburger/pizza/all of the above… and a little self indulgence IS okay but on the whole… no one really cares about it and neither should you!
11. If there's one major thing I have learned at 21, it is to calm the hell down. Everything will be fine. And if it isn't you'll always have Demi Lovato GIFs to remind you 'bitch, you're fabulous!'